As you continue with classes via online delivery, we want you to know we are here for you. We have gathered below the most important information you will need to help you with remote learning.
This page will be updated as needed. Please check regularly.
Continue online this summer at a reduced rate
Take advantage of the special summer discount of only $333 per undergraduate credit to enroll in a course from BJU’s School of Continuing, Online and Professional Education.
Choose from BJU Core courses or another area of interest. They’re cost-effective, convenient and delivered 100% online, which you’ve come to know well during these unprecedented times.
Review the list of courses.
eReservation and Preregistration
We’re making plans for the Fall semester! And we want to help you plan as well. Please see the below Preregistration Guide for preregistration instructions.
If you’re graduating – congratulations! We simply ask that you complete the eReservation process so we know your plans for the Fall.
Tips for Success with Online Courses
Plan—make your education your daily routine
- Structure your day just as if you were on campus—make a schedule and stick to it.
- Find an environment where you can FOCUS.
- Don’t take on new obligations that crowd out your class/study times—your education is your full-time job right now.
Communicate—don’t become isolated
- Check email and Canvas notifications daily.
- Participate in online discussions.
- Reach out to professors and fellow students when needed.
- Reach out to your support team at BJU—don’t wait and let misunderstandings multiply.
Innovative Educators has offered Preparing to Learn Online workshops to BJU students through April 18. The topics range from study strategies to personal management to research and writing. Follow these steps to access these short modules.
- Create an account at the Innovative Educators website.
- Fill out the information about who you are and where you study.
- Start utilizing the student success workshops.