Renovations to the J. S. Mack Library began in August 2019. A year later, students began the 2020 school year sitting in the new School of Health Professions classrooms and labs in the Mack Building. BJU is grateful for the support of all who made this state-of-the-art facility possible.
The facility features the following:
- A 14-bed nursing skills lab that simulates a hospital floor.
- Labs for four patient simulators with corresponding control/observation rooms.
- An exercise physiology lab and classroom with state-of-the-art equipment and tools.
- A fitness and wellness lab with synthetic turf and equipment.
- Communication disorders clinical instruction rooms and workstations.
- Three lecture rooms that will accommodate more than 200 students in total.
- Faculty offices, conference rooms and lounge areas.
- Space to incorporate future programs or additional labs.
For more information about the programs included in BJU’s School of Health Professions, visit bju.edu/health.