Check-in for the 2021 spring semester is approaching. Here are the activities you should be aware of as you return to campus.
Please note that prior to Jan. 11, only the front entrance will be open for entry to campus. In addition, new students and visitors will be required to pass a health screening upon entry while all returning students must show their HealthCheck green screen.
Monday, Jan. 11
- 8 a.m.–10 p.m. Move-in and Check-in — New students will check in at the Student Center and must pass a health screening. Returning residence hall students will check in at the RA desk in the lobby of their residence hall. You will need to show your HealthCheck green screen if you were here last semester before you settle into your room.
- 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Day Student Check-in — You will need to check in at the Student Development & Discipleship Office either 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Monday or 8:30 a.m.–6:45 p.m. on Tuesday.
- 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m. Lunch (Kalmbach Room) — Lunch is the first meal provided through the meal plan for residence hall students.
- 4:30–6 p.m. Supper (Kalmbach Room)
Tuesday, Jan. 12
- 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. Advisors Available (Faculty Offices) — Once you check in, accept your schedule in StudentCentral. If you did not preregister, meet with your faculty advisor to complete your schedule and registration.
- 8:30 a.m.–6:45 p.m. Day Student Check-in — You will need to check in at the Student Development & Discipleship Office either 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Monday or 8:30 a.m.–6:45 p.m. on Tuesday.
- 1–4 p.m. Music Auditions (Gustafson Fine Arts Center) — Please see your academic advisor to make any changes to your schedule after music auditions.
- 1:30–2 p.m. COVID-19 Health Protocol Meeting (FMA) — Required for all students to discuss the expectations for this semester. Day students, this is your first required activity.
- 7 p.m. Opening Exercises (FMA) — Please bring your BJU ID card to record your attendance. Jeremy Frazor is the featured speaker. Opening Exercises will be webcast.
Wednesday, Jan. 13
- 7 a.m. Classes begin.
- 11 a.m. Chapel (FMA).
- 7 p.m. Evangelistic Meeting (FMA) with Jeremy Frazor. The session will be webcast.
More 2021 spring semester Welcome Week information can be found on the intranet.