- All buildings and facilities operate in keeping with guidance for physical distancing.
- Guidance for spacing is encouraged through the usage of signage on doors and floors.
- CDC-approved protocols have been implemented for the cleaning and maintaining of all common facilities including frequency, use of approved cleaners, and disinfectant fogging machines.
- Facilities has disabled all drinking fountains on campus. Bottle fillers remain functional.
- High touch surfaces (i.e., doorknobs, keyboards, countertops, desktops) receive additional attention from CDC approved disinfectants.
- Use of face coverings are required in all university buildings.
- Students, staff and guests must wear masks when entering and exiting the dining facilities and while standing in the serving lines.
- Redesigned seating arrangements allow sufficient space between tables.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available and encouraged at each food-service line.
- Face coverings are required for all food-service workers.
- Buffet-style self-service has been replaced with cafeteria service for meals to eliminate patron use of serving utensils.
- Grab & Go options have been increased by the addition of more stations on campus as well a hot Grab & Go station in the Kalmbach Room.
- Aramark Food service employees receive daily health screenings before admittance to work.
- Tables are sanitized between each use. Clean tables are indicated by being set with prepackaged silverware.
See Also: Dining Services Guidelines