- Students exhibiting symptoms or who have not passed their digital self-screening will be directed to call the BJU Student Medical Access Line provided by Prisma Health and to contact the SHS office as soon as possible.
- Symptomatic residence students will be directed to the telehealth service provided through BJU’s partnership with Prisma Health.
- An order for a COVID-19 test will be given.
- Faculty, staff and day students are to screen and test through their primary care physician or a recognized testing site.
Isolation & Care
The Reveal Student Isolation Residence Hall is equipped to care for student’s academic and personal needs. Students will receive housing, meals, counseling, and the option for virtual doctor visits. The SHS office will facilitate communication with the student’s residence hall staff and faculty.
- BJU will provide housing in our Reveal Student Isolation Residence Hall for those who are awaiting test results.
- Faculty, staff and day students are to self-isolate at home until a negative test result is returned.