If you have symptoms:
- Students exhibiting symptoms or who have not passed their digital self-screening will be directed to call the BJU Student Medical Access Line provided by Prisma Health and contact the SHS office as soon as possible.
- They will be directed to the telehealth service provided through our partnership with Prisma Health.
- An appointment for a COVID-19 test will be scheduled at a testing site.
- Transportation will be arranged.
- Faculty, staff and day students are to screen and test through their primary care physician or a recognized testing site.
Isolation and Care
The Reveal Student Isolation Residence Hall is equipped to care for student’s academic and personal needs. Students will receive housing, meals, counseling, and health checks via virtual doctor visits. The SHS office will facilitate communication with student’s residence hall staff, academic advisors, and faculty.
- BJU will provide housing in our Reveal Student Isolation Residence Hall for those who are awaiting test results.
- Faculty, staff and day students are to self-isolate at home until a negative test result is returned.