- Faculty have been actively working on a variety of contingency plans and are prepared to deliver instruction if circumstances change over the semester.
- Each faculty member will use Canvas to provide consistency among classes. For each class, Canvas will contain the syllabus, assignments in the course, due dates and all grades assigned. Course assignments will be grouped into modules.
- Faculty will maintain regular office hours. The syllabus for each class will indicate whether these will be in-person and/or virtually via Teams.
- Students will be asked to wear face coverings in the hallways and classrooms of academic buildings.
- If you are absent from class for any reason, you must email your instructor and inform the instructor about the reason you are absent. Email the instructor before the class preferably and no later than 24 hours after the class. In the email, please include your name, date, course name, and reason for absence.
- Do not come to class if you are ill or need to be isolated for COVID-19 health protocols.
- Personal class absence limits have changed. The new personal absence policy is located on the intranet.